Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our first blog post..


So, recently, Greg and I have seen a lot of blogs and he keeps saying that we should start one. Although I have ZERO time for it, I thought it would be fun! Greg is working as a fill in at Logan River Academy and has to work tonight from 10:30 to 7 AM, so he is in sleeping and I am wondering what to do. So, here I am...don't judge me...this is my first post! ;)





Greg and I are getting married on March 13th and are SO EXCITED. He and I met in the MTC...me on my way to Thailand and he was on his way to Korea. We became fast friends and wrote for the first part of our missions, but as those who have been on missions know, life gets CRAZY busy as a missionary and we lost contact. We DID have a mutual friend whom we both wrote our whole mission and when he got home, he asked her about me and what I was up to and once we were back in contact again, the rest is history. From the first time that he came up to escape his "Salt Lake" life, we haven't gone a weekend or day not talking since.





We are both going to school at USU full time and working as well, PLUS planning the wedding so we are rather busy, but loving life and counting down the days til we are married in the Bountiful LDS temple! :) I will post some of our engagements so you can see us, but I will try and keep you updated as much as possible of the ongoings of the next 41 days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment