Sunday, May 2, 2010

MY NEW HAIR!!

So this is probably the most hair that Jessica has ever cut off of my head and she was VERY pleased to do so. One night, when Greg and I were engaged, I fell asleep during a movie(imagine that). When I woke up, Greg told me that he saw a piece of hair that was just at my jawline and he suggested that I cut my hair off. I told him NO WAY until after we got married. So, close to 7 weeks after we were married, we headed over to Tremonton and Jessica got her cutting shears out to chop my hair off.
I was nervous. I knew I would like it, cause I just don't care that much, but I was nervous Greg wouldn't like it. But, he absolutely loves it! He keeps looking at me and tells me how much he likes :). I am very happy to have a change...a change that Greg absolutely loves!

2 comments:

  1. 1st things first: You cut your hair!!!!!!!!! Wow! I love it! You can make anything look good, so that's no surprise. :)
    Secondly: YAY for the blog! Now we can stalk each other 3 states away! lol. Love the hair, love the blog, LOVE YOU!

    I'm adding you to our blog list. Our blog is drewanderika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too Kenz! you are a babe!!!

    ReplyDelete