Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weekend at Bear Lake

Greg's parents have a cabin at Bear Lake and let me tell you, it is SO GREAT being so close to a little weekend getaway spot. Last weekend, Momma and Papa Ostler were going up for the weekend, so Greg and I decided to join them. On Sunday we were getting ready to throw some BBQ chicken on the BBQ and this is what we found in the BBQer...a nest. We didn't find any eggs or birds, just a big nest. It was pretty funny!

The view as we were leaving Bear Lake was so beautiful. On the way there, it was actually snowing..yes..May 1st it was snowing. So, we couldn't even see the lake. But, all day Sunday I just kept looking out the window and I was so impressed by how beautiful it is in that valley! Brent told us that it is called the Carribean of the mountains because of its beautiful blue water. It really was breath-taking. So here are a couple of views of the Lake as we were pulling up into the canyon. Hope you enjoy as much as we did! ;)




5 comments:

  1. Love your blog! You wedding pics look amazing and it left me wanting to see more! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE bear lake. It is gorgeous. if only I didn't get so sick going up that blasted canyon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from Shandi's. I really love your hair! SO SO SO cute! I know I saw it in person, but you look so great!

    I got to go to your parents' house, and I saw a wedding picture of you and Greg. Your dress looks so gorgeous! I would love to see more pictures of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute wedding pictures! and i love the short hair! i wish i could pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I hope its ok if I follow your blog so I can watch your cute little family grow!

    ReplyDelete